- Classes meet at Santa Barbara Festival Ballet, 1019 "B" Chapala St. behind Underground Hair Artists. (Look for the Ballet Studio from the Ralph’s parking lot on Chapala & Carrillo Sts.).
- New classes are forming all the time. Currently offered are: "Core de Ballet" a class for building Core Strength, Balance, & Grace geared to adults who have never taken ballet, or did many years ago.
- Creative Movement for ages 2 ½ - 5 years
- Pre-Ballet for age 6
- Early-California Folk Dance and Classical Spanish is available through our sister company-Baile de California
- (for more information, please see: www.BaileDeCalifornia.comwww.BaileDeCalifornia.com )
- Performing opportunities are available at Fiesta and throughout the year with Baile de California.
trinity dance arts also offers fun, one-of-a-kind birthday parties with a variety of themes- Ballerinas, Fairies, Prince & Princess, whatever you can think of...
We look forward to meeting you soon! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 805-284-1274 for more information on classes. Ms. Purinton is also available for private classes, and performance coaching.
trinity dance arts is home of
*Jump for Joy Creative Movement*
Artistic Director- Diana Replogle-Purinton has been teaching dance in the Santa Barbara area for over three decades. She is a familiar face to local theatergoers having appeared in The Nutcrackerat the Arlington Theatre, for more than thirty years. She performed with both the Goleta Civic Ballet under the direction of Robert & Carol Hanlin and the Santa Barbara Festival Ballet with Denise Rinaldi & Michele Hulse.
She has also worked with many talented actors in Santa Barbara’s Youth Theatre. Ms. Purinton is now teaching Ballet 1 & 2 at UCSB in their Leisure Review program. When not teaching ballet, she is directing the performing folk dance company, Baile de California. Baile de California has appeared at historic events at El Presidio de Santa Barbara, and with the Santa Barbara Dance Alliance. For her ongoing dedication to the community, Ms. Purinton was awarded Woman of the Year 2013 by the National Association of Professional Women and in 2010 was nominated for a Lifetime Achievement Award with the Santa Barbara Dance Alliance.